Tin Roof

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Snowflake Paper by Deborah Boyet

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let is snow!
I know it is still fall, but I have already had so many Christmas requests that I decided to work on a few designs. First up is a square design with an opening for a photo, or other stamped image to peak through. I love all the different colored snowflakes on this grey-blue background. I hope you enjoy them too!
What if this is not the correct size? For those of you who know how to resize, great! For those who are still learning the beauty of digi stamps and paper.....stay tuned. I will be adding tutorials with a lot of screen shots to guide you step by step in learning.


Let it Snow!
$3.00 Size 5x5 inches




Please remember, this is a copyright design, and may not be shared with others. Please direct others to my site so they can download their own free designs, and purchase those that are not still free.

This is the only way I will still be able to offer free designs to those who sign up for the new postings. Thanks for your help!

Please visit Blackberry Lane Designs blog to view other designs.


Email me with requests, inquiries or questions.


And, as always thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment